Monday, July 8, 2013

Life, Emotions, and A Little Eroticism


"It will be filled with immense passion and skill."

This book will have life experiences, poems and short stories that may invoke a lot of emotion, whether it be laughter, sadness, happiness, or overall satisfaction in what you just read in general. The book contains some eroticism, some poems and short stories will possess some explicit detail so I warn younger readers. This project can help people find themselves and who they want to be just by seeing someone at my age achieve what they want. This book can be for anyone and any situation that you are going through. It communicates to the younger generation but also can have an appeal to the older one as well.

I am not going to sugar coat anything; this project would mean the world to me business wise with getting me out there.

It benefits me tons because of the personality I have. I am smart and ambitious but I do not always know how to get out there and talk to the right people for this. But I can also say it does benefit others. This project can help people find themselves and who they want to be just by seeing someone at my age achieve what they want.

Some challenges I could face would be choosing someone who will work with me and get everything done to my liking. If this happens I would keep searching until I met the needs of my book. Another challenge I could face would be deadlines. I would try to be very efficient on my end with getting all my work into whomever I needed to, to get it done. I would also keep tight tabs on the publishing company to make sure they are on schedule with me as well. Then there could be issues with selling, which I would feel is the biggest obstacle.

The book could not be a success and I would have wasted your guys money. But I would just keep having faith in my gift and persist in trying to get people to read my book with advertisement. I would find someone with some power in the writing world and see if I could get them to read it and review it as a good book. Just things like this I believe would make my project a success because I would know how to go about the solution to any issue that I face.

Please check the project out and help. Thank you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/277550945/life-emotions-and-a-little-eroticism-a-future-good 

Company Name: Dominique Lambright
Contact Person: Dominique Lambright
Email:Send Email
Phone: 262-939-7929
Country: United States
Website: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/277550945/life-emotions-and-a-little-eroticism-a-future-good
Source: www.abnewswire.com

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More