Saturday, February 23, 2013

Keranique Has Developed Hair Care Products That Address The Problem Of Thinning Hair In Women

Are you aware that the American Association of Dermatology (AAD) stated that "about 80 million men and women in the United States experience hereditary hair loss and over 40% of this group is comprised of women?"

Jersey City, NJ – 24 Feb 2013. Here is some more information quoted from the Vice President of Marketing Development of the Atlantic Coast Media Group (ACMG),Tammy Yaiser. "Hair thinning in women can be caused by a number of internal changes due to menopause or childbirth; to deficiency in certain vitamins or over styling. No matter what the cause, our Keranique solution is designed to offer everyday women a simple solution and a means to prevent it from happening in the future."

That quote really caught my attention as I started using Keranique over a month ago after noticing while trying to grow my hair, it seemed to be shedding a bit more than usual. The blonde streaks I had on each side were also very dry and breakage was occurring. I needed to address this issue right away!

I now had also become very aware of other women's hair and really started to notice I wasn't alone with my hair dilemma!

Keranique Hair Care Products offered all of the solutions I was looking for. It's information sheet and website were both very reassuring! Keranique is a product that targets a woman's biochemistry, and not only helps treat the thinning and loss of women's hair, but curtails the cause of aging hair. As a result, I was confident that Keranique would rebuild my hair and bring back the texture and fullness I was lacking.

(quote) "Each product in the Keranique line is enriched with a complex of keratin, amino acids and proteins to help strengthen and fortify thinning hair, along with vegetable-derived humectants that help hydrate, nourish and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicles."

The first time I tried the shampoo, conditioner, and hair mousse, I dried my hair and it looked clean and seemed more hydrated. Even the blonde streaks looked like they had some life in them!

I continued to use the Keranique, and each time I noticed some more improvement in the feel and all over appearance of my hair. It even had more volume! A real change in my hair had taken place in my four weeks of using Keranique. My natural dark brown hair color was very rich and looked so vibrant. The wave in my hair was more defined and had a fuller look. My hair actually looked healthier than it had in a long time… and yes, I noticed that when I brushed my hair it was much stronger and the shedding was no longer a cause for concern!

Read the information on the website for more detailed information, and if you are currently not pleased with how your hair is looking, and have noticed that subtle thinning of your hair as I did, give Keranique a try!

You may purchase Keranique on their website at : http://www.keranique.com

I'll continue to use Keranique, and anticipate even more improvement with continued maintenance.

In closing, here are the before and after images that were sent to me with information about the product before I started to use Keranique! They certainly piqued my interest, and I believe they will impress you as well.

5-Stars for Keranique! It's a real winner…

Company Name: Atlantic Coast Media Group
Contact Person: Keranique
Email: Send Email
Phone: 8008846470
Address:PO Box 9300 
City: Jersey City
State: NJ 07303
Country: United States
Website: http://www.keranique.com/

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More